Low-speed Synchronous Motor
• The basic structure of the synchronous motor is the same as the stepper motor capacitor-activated (single-phase AC power).
• The speed of the motor is synchronized with the frequency of the AC power supply.
(50 Hz / 60 RPM & 60 Hz / 72 RPM.)
• Can instantly stop when the power off, and quickly switch the operation direction.
• Wiring and operation are similar to AC induction motors.
• Size Type(mm)：□57mm、□86mm Size type ( in )：□2.24 in、□3.38 in
• There are 5 motor specifications are available.
• Product Series：Standard type, Series reducer type
• Applicable to : Low speed conveying positioning control, Feeding device, Fixed speed, vertical lifting device, etc.